Image HTML map generator

Sunday, June 15, 2014

PERSONAL | 6 months




Today marks 6 months since I left the USA. I find that I am still adjusting to life in Asia - I mean, sometimes I still don't believe I'm actually living here! Sounds odd but it's true. I think if you told me a year ago that I would be back, studying in University in year I might've laughed in your face. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be back in school, cramming for tests and meeting deadlines - I was very happy to leave college the first time around. But things change and opportunities rises up in unexpected places.

This week I've also reached another milestone: I'm finally going apartment hunting. For the last 6 months I've been living in my Mum's apartment while she stayed with my sister in the States (we essentially switched places for half a year). But now she's back and it's time for me to start planning on moving out. I'm still at the beginning stages though, and I've only seen a few apartments around the city. I hope to move out around September or October, which leaves me a few more months to scout around. It's all pretty exciting stuff!

p.s. Took my new sony out for a test run. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment