Image HTML map generator

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

ILLUSTRATION | misc sketchbook pages



Just some recent drawing from my moleskine. I've been trying to get back into sketching in the past couple weeks. I don't know what happened the last couple years, I used to enjoy sketching all the time when I was a kid/teenager but somehow that passion waned and I've been finding it very hard to want to pick up my moleskine to draw. I recently rediscovered that spark when I was on my trip to Europe but somehow it faded again when I got back home (buildings are just not as beautiful here :P). I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm determined to pick up that habit again - I miss it, and this summer is a good a time as any to start practicing again. Baby steps!

And if anyone's interested the rest of the pages from my sketchbook are up on my { sketch blog }

No comments:

Post a Comment