Image HTML map generator

Saturday, June 28, 2014

FOOD | urban bakery

Outside-of-the-office work days are the best best work days! On this particular day the Spottly team (whatever's left of us in Hong Kong haha) stopped by { Urban Bakery Works } in The Landmark for a quick pow wow about the best big project. But shhh...It's a secret for now, but I assure you we're all really excited about this!



As I've mentioned before, it has been a good 6 months since my arrival in Hong Kong and since that time I've taken it upon myself to scope out the best places in the city for a good cup o' joe. I've narrowed it down to a few favourites at this point and I have to say I'm so happy to see that Hong Kong has stepped up it's coffee game in the last several years (shoutout to them Aussies!!!). Anyways, Urban Bakery might not necessarily be the best of the best but it is a heck of a lot better than your average Starbucks/Pacific Coffee. Their lunch options also look pretty tasty - hey, I'm lookin' at YOU beet and goat cheese salad - and I've heard good things about their brûlée croissant. I suppose this warrants another visit in the near near future. ;)

Great. It's closing in on 12am and I'm feelin' the midnight munchies kicking in. Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment