Image HTML map generator

Saturday, August 2, 2014

PERSONAL | familiar faces



A lot has happened over the past few weeks. My sister flew into Hong Kong for the summer and a few close friends also stopped by for a quick visit. Their timing couldn't have been better as I've been feeling a bit lost and confused as of late. I cannot begin to express how thankful I am to have friends and a sister who are willing to take the time to give me some sound, honest advice - especially during moments where my thoughts aren't exactly coherent and everything's just coming out like word vomit - thanks for being patient with me you guys. :)


Pictured: Kelly, Kat, and I took a small day trip to Stanley Market last Tuesday. This past week has been unbearably hot so we decided to wait until late afternoon to head out to the peninsula, which worked out beautifully as we arrived at the beach just as it hit golden hour (resulting in these gorgeously lit photos). But as tourist attraction goes, Stanley turned out to be painfully dull so we spent the rest of afternoon aimlessly strolling around, swapping stories, and eating gelato. One of our more laid back days this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment