Image HTML map generator

Sunday, August 10, 2014

PERSONAL | currently working on...



One of the things I enjoy the most about my job is the opportunities to discover new spaces in my own city. Even if it just means taking a left turn instead of a right at the mall I pass through almost every week. In this case, I'm talking about IFC and it's amazing rooftop that nobody seems to take any notice of. However, the lack of rooftop activity is probably due to the fact that it was a blazing 35+ degrees outside that afternoon. I for one am ready for summer to be over so I can revert back to my vampiric ways. No more sun, please & thank you!


And since we're in the final stages of production I guess there's no reason for me to keep it quiet anymore: Spottly's starting a travel guide magazine and I'm going to be one of the contributing photographers in this project! Thats right - I'm going into print! I'm marking this as the first step towards my dream of working in editorial one day (whether it be through photography or graphic design) and I couldn't be more excited for the final product. So far 'Spottly Insiders' is going to be separated into two categories: print and digital. Both will feature interviews from hand-chosen influencers and their recommendations of their top favourite places to eat, shop, stay, and play in the current issue's featured city, which, in our case is Hong Kong (duh!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment