Image HTML map generator

Sunday, July 20, 2014

PERSONAL | kara press day

Last week I had the pleasure of helping to shoot Kara's FW 2014/Resort 2015 press preview event. The press preview was an all day affair with a big party in held in the evening to wrap up the entire event. I actually discovered the brand KARA a few months ago - through fashion blogs I follow - and instantly became a fan of Sarah Law's minimalist/multifunctional bags so I was ecstatic when I was asked to be apart of the press day. When I was in living Los Angeles/OC, I was never much apart of the whole fashion scene and most of what I do know about fashion comes from occasionally skimming through (again) fashion blogs - so getting to watch this event unfold from beginning to end was a pretty interesting experience.

Here are just some of the photos I took for my own blogging purposes.


FW 14 Collection

 

The KARA Press Day was held at a beautiful 3 storey house in Sheung Wan. It reminded me a lot of the little compact Dutch homes like the ones I saw when I was in Amsterdam. I wish I could live in a space as amazing as this one one day.

Prepping for the party.

Catering by Jouer Patisserie. Those blueberry & strawberry blini stacks were the bomb.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment