Image HTML map generator

Thursday, December 12, 2013

TRAVEL | the one where j + k tackles the brooklyn bridge

F.RI.E.N.D.S reference, anyone? I can't help it. I don't think there's any stopping the references whenever I'm in NYC. I'm pretty sure Kelly's determined to create her own version of the Friends opening credits sometime during the course of our stay--only time will tell if it falls through.

This afternoon, I spent a couple of hours roaming around Brooklyn with Kelly. I, for one, have never really seen Brooklyn. I've been once, about two years ago, and only to stop for a quick dinner late at night in Williamsburg while half-concious from lack of sleep. As a result, my initial impression of Brooklyn is rather fuzzy. But this visit changed it all, Brooklyn looks amazing in the sunlight and frost--all bathed in yellow and blue. It didn't matter that I was freezing my phalanges off, the view from the bridge was completely worth the possible nerve damage.

 


For now, it's all about getting a full night's rest before another day of sightseeing and food hunting. Speaking of, my stomachs been getting a major workout since I landed in this wonderful city--I practically dove headfirst in that first bowl of chicken and rice.

I am so ready for Day two.

No comments:

Post a Comment