Image HTML map generator

Saturday, December 14, 2013

OUTFIT | navy coat

Coat - COS // Hat - Topshop // Bag - Baggu

This coat has been such a lifesaver from the freezing temperatures of New York (not to mention in London, Paris, Berlin, Cesky, Vienna, and Munich as well). I've been missing it so much since leaving Europe as the weather in Southern California never calls for anything more than a light cardigan. 

On this particular day Kelly and I braved the winds and crossed the Brooklyn Bridge to well..Brooklyn. That called for heavy layering since the winds get piercing cold. I've got about 3 layers packed under that coat so my outfit was rather bulky and uncomfortable. But as long as it keeps the cold out and the heat in, I really can't complain.

photos by { Kelly }

No comments:

Post a Comment