Image HTML map generator

Friday, June 7, 2013

PERSONAL | getty center birthday


I was blessed with some great weather on my birthday: sunny but not unbearable (really not looking forward to this summer's blistering 90+ degree weather. Noooooo thanks.). Kelly and I quickly took advantage of the situation and snapped up a couple exterior shots of The Getty as well as a few portraits of each other. But I don't know. I don't feel very natural in front of a camera; hence the stiff/awkward smile. But I thought I'd make an small appearance on my blog--since I'm usually the one behind the camera.

That being said, I'd like to give a shout out to all my friends who have wished me a 'Happy Birthday'! Your calls, texts, and messages really brightened up my day! I'd also like to give a big thanks to my sister { Kelly } (who happens to be a bottomless pit of corny jokes, sarcasm, and internet humor) for spending the entire day with me. Never a dull moment with that one.

photos 4 + 5 + 7 by Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment