Image HTML map generator

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

PERSONAL | heading home..

I haven't been back to Los Angeles since I { packed my bags } back in 2014 and left for Hong Kong. I've always had mixed feelings about returning to the city I've called home the majority of my teenage years. In some ways, those were some of the hardest, most painful years of my life due to family dramas and my struggle with mental illness. In other ways, those were the days I made some of my best memories with some of the best people I've ever had the good fortune to know.

So much has changed since 2014, to name a few my little sister (the superstar of the family), is now fulfilling her dream of working in the animation industry, some friends are getting engaged or in serious relationships, and other friends I've lost and miss dearly. It's funny to see everyone so grown up.

Here are a few impression from that short but fruitful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment