Image HTML map generator

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

TRAVEL | grinzens day 2 + 3

Saturday was ski-day! I think the last time I was on ski's was when I was 10, or younger, I don't really remember anymore. I definitely took more than a few tumbles on my way down the slopes. Romans friend managed to get one particularly spectacular fall on camera.

Roman and Karsten, on the other hand, are excellent skiers and helped a out a lot that day. Especially when I would fall so bad the skis would snap off my boot the one of them would have to chase the ski down and then come back help me stand up.










On the third day I was completely out of commission due to skiing the day before. Everything hurt--my arms from using the ski poles to scoot myself through the snow, my buns because I bruised them from falling, my shins because the ski boots dug into my leg. I was done, dead. All I wanted to do was it sit in the flat and take a hot bath (did I mention our apartment also had a sauna? Wild.) Anyways I did drag myself outside to get some fresh air for an hour to two so and explored the little village we were staying in. Really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment