Image HTML map generator

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

TRAVEL | singapore






Last month I took a quick impromptu trip to Singapore for Easter Break. My friend Rachel was nice enough to offer me a place to stay and even took a day off from work to be my personal tour guide. On this particular day we explored Marina Bay Sands starting from the Helix Bridge. We made it to the hotel just in time to hide from the pouring rain. And speaking of, I've never experienced weather as temperamental as Singapore's -- I mean one minute you're walking around enjoying the sunshine, and the next you're stuck huddling under some shelter from the rain because it's coming down so hard even an umbrella's not going to cut it.

Anyways, I had a great ol' time shooting around Singapore. After living in Hong Kong for several months it was a nice change of pace explore a new city and take in some amazing views. The architecture in that city is so stunning I could've easily spent all day taking photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment