Image HTML map generator

Friday, May 9, 2014

TRAVEL | cloud forest



I've been so busy lately thanks to work and school, leaving me little to no time to genuinely blog (I'm not a fan of blogging for the sake of blogging). Anyways, here are two snaps of the Cloud Forest Dome in the middle of Gardens by the Bay from my trip to Singapore last month. My childhood friend Rachel was kind enough to take me around her city - even to the major tourist spots - because I'm sure she has done it hundreds of times before for her other friends. Nevertheless she was an incredible trouper, to the point where she even offered to hold my bag so it would free up my hands to take photographs. Best person ever? I think so.

I'll have some more Singapore photos up once I finish all the edits and can find time to sit down to properly write a post about my travels to South East Asia. One thing I can say now is that it was HOT HOT HOT! And all this time I thought Hong Kong was humid..it has clearly been a long time since I've traveled to the tropics.

On a more work related note. We at Spottly have something amazing up our sleeves. Everyone at the office has been working so hard for the last month to bring it all together. On my end, I created a lot of graphics and designed a lot of the posters for the event. I can't wait to see all of the final products posted up at the venue!

No comments:

Post a Comment