Image HTML map generator

Monday, January 20, 2014

TRAVEL | nice photo diary



Looking back on my trip, I couldn't have picked a better endgame to my European tour. Nice, where the French go to eat gelato and play in the sunshine. The city undoubtedly lives up to it's Côte d'Azur name; I don't think I've ever seen waters this blue--are we sure this isn't just one big swimming pool? And the Mediterranean Sea backdropped against the building's red and white...it makes for a killer view. I dare you not to fall in love with it.

In fact, I loved the city so much I ended up only taking a handful of photos of it because towards the end of the trip, after two full months of traveling, I was tired from carrying around my camera from destination to destination. So after the first day of shooting atop the Colline du Chateau (overlooking the Nice Harbour and Old Town--gorgeous doesn't even cut it) and the Promenade des Anglais I ditched the cameras for next four days to enjoy the food, sun, and sights.

Priorities, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment