Image HTML map generator

Sunday, November 10, 2013

TRAVEL | cesky krumlov photo diary



 

I have such a difficult time selecting the photos that go up on the blog. This is only a small portion of what I took in Cesky Krumlov. Ironically most of the photos I took of the city all look incredibly similar--and I knew that! Even as I was clicking away I knew I had about 50 other files exactly like the one I had just taken.

I had a problem, ok?

Walking around Cesky Krumlov felt a little like stepping into Disneyland. I had only two days in Cesky, but it quickly became one of my favorite stops on this trip. First of all, the town itself is tiny compared to the other cities I had previously visited--it only took about 15 minutes maximum to get from one side of town to the other--can you say, cute!!!! Secondly, the food was especially delicious (I tried mead for the first time), and just like Prague, super affordable as well. And third--just look at those rooftops--its just about the most charming little town I've ever seen! I couldn't help get all artsy-fartsy during my stay. It was a combination of the city's compactness, elevated slopes, and Baroque architectural style that made Cesky so fun to photograph (as previously stated) and even more fun to draw. (Will be scanned soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment