Image HTML map generator

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

VLOG | first half of may

 

It's finally summer.

Overall, I've been extremely lucky throughout this pandemic. I've been privileged and fortunate enough to have my health, my job, my apartment etc. Being an introvert, it was pretty easy to navigate the past year as we fluctuated in and out of lockdowns. My flatmate and boyfriend had a heavy hand in keeping in a good headspace. 

However, earlier this year I was hit by the worse case of allergies I've ever had to endure in my life. I felt my quality of life drop from considerably and I was really struggling to get through my day-to-day life.  But since the seasons starting changing and Berlin started easing up on lockdown restrictions I started to feel that fog lift -- finally. These past few weeks have been so beautiful with the late blooming cherry blossoms and beers by the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment