Image HTML map generator

Thursday, April 1, 2021

VLOG | No. 1 Grunewald & Cooking

 

Here's the debut of my first little video project! The idea for this is to keep it as barebones as possible so that I wouldn't loose any motivation creating these. So far I'm enjoying it and will be posting more in the future.

--

This test clips were taken last week on a short trip to Grunewald with Adam, Rikard and little Frankie. The weather has been pretty uninspiring as of the last month so it does take a little bit of push to get ourselves to do anything that requires the least bit of effort. But it’s hard to say no to a large dog park in the middle of the forest. We stopped at a part of Grunewald I've never been before called Hundestrand Grunewaldsee (Dog beach Grunewald Lake) where dogs can walk freely without leashes. The loop around the lake only took an hour but it was super nice to be out in nature, even for a little bit.

That evening Rikard whipped up a famous German dish - white asparagus with hollandaise sauce and boiled potatoes. For years I've been hearing about Spargel season in Germany and I've finally gotten to try it. The white asparagus is only available for a few weeks of the year and the Germans go absolutely Ga-ga over them. The dish was much easier than I expected to prepare it and Rikard made the excellent decision to mix some chipotle powder into the hollandaise to give it a smokey/spicy kick. Will definitely be doing that if I recreate this dinner in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment