Image HTML map generator

Monday, June 18, 2018

TRAVEL | gruissan

Oh boy, Gruissan was easily one of my favourite places we visited. It was quite clear from the beginning.
Cream coloured buildings, terracotta roofs, laid back vibes, and balmy beach breezes.

In hindsight, I wish we planned ahead so we could've stayed more than one night. I'd return in a heartbeat. If anyone reading this is planning on taking a trip to South France. Please make Gruissan a priority :)




Some candid, but very instagramm-y shots Roman took of me at the Château de Gruissan.
Had a great time painting the beautiful pink buildings.








I love the blue and white colour palettes of the buildings by the French coastal towns.
One of my favourites was this one that I shot the walk to Gruissan Plage. Reminds me of ones
you see in vintage postcards.



The entrance to our B&B.






No comments:

Post a Comment