Image HTML map generator

Sunday, October 16, 2016

PERSONAL | lazy berlin days

Halfway through my school quarter and I'm thinking back on the lazy summer days in Berlin. These photos were taken during my friend, Stanley's first day in the city. We went to my favourite breakfast spot in Berlin in the morning and walked along the canals near Kottbusser Tor in the afternoon. Since we were in the neighbourhood, we stopped by Concierge Coffee for an afternoon boost before heading off to Mitte to meet with Gloria.

Unfortunately, these are almost all the photos that I took in Berlin for the rest of the summer. Despite lugging my canon all the way to Europe, I actually went and decided to stash it away during those two months and tried to learn to live in the moment a bit--instead of hiding behind a lens all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment