Image HTML map generator

Friday, July 15, 2016

PERSONAL | qiip rehearsal




So odd that I'm posting new photos on Europe again when I haven't even finished my travel log series room last year. (I swear I'll get those done eventually!)

It's been minute since I've made a proper blog post. It's not because I've lost the motivation to do so. I still get excited about the thought of writing and sharing my work on this platform. But I guess I've just been distracted the last several months with school. But I think I'll start picking blogging up again--I've missed it and I'm ready to return.

Anyways, last week when I was in Munich I was able to drop in on my friend's band rehearsal to take some photos. I really liked how they turned out so I thought I'd share this work on my page. I also plan on using some of these in a big project I'm working on at the moment.

Lastly, before I go, please check out { Peak to Peak } on soundcloud. They're brilliant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment