Image HTML map generator

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

PERSONAL | a graduation


I was so excited (and really flattered) when my good friend Irene asked me to shoot her graduation photos. I don't have the most experience shooting portraits/people so I was pretty nervous so I spent a good chunk of an afternoon flipping through magazines for inspiration. Some times it blows me away how some photographers can capture a person's portrait - I mean, there's so many things to consider at that one moment it almost is overwhelming! Major props to photographers who work in film - I don't know how you do it?!

The results? I'm really happy with them, and most importantly, Irene's happy with them. We didn't have too many shots to work with in the end since our shoot was cut short at the venue (no photography allowed is always just the worst..) but I liked what we left with.

Thanks Irene for trusting me and letting me be apart of your momentous occasion! Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment