Image HTML map generator

Thursday, March 20, 2014

HONG KONG | central moments



In attempts to keep myself semi-active, I've been trying to add more walking into my daily routine. My favourite neighbourhood strolls often take me to the Central/Sheung Wan districts of Hong Kong. Call me a creature of habit but I always find myself walking up and down the same streets. It's so lively and there's always people running all over the place - it's never gets boring. Sheung Wan is also the home to some of the best restaurants, coffee shops, and independent stores in the city, which makes it even harder for me to stay away. 

These photos were taken on the quiet little street outside [ Common Ground ]  cafĂ© where I stopped for a quick lunch before I hit up some of the big art galleries in the area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment