Image HTML map generator

Friday, February 27, 2015

PERSONAL | impromptu




Every time a new aesthetically-pleasing-minimalist-lifestyle-coffee-and-or-restaurant opens up shop in Hong Kong there always seems to be a mad scramble for bloggers/instagramers to see who can get there first. It's only been a couple weeks since it's opening but { ethos } is already generating buzz amongst the expat-y community. Though, I'm not surprised because the space is gorgeous.

So my friend Irene and I decided to drop by for a quick coffee break last weekend during Chinese New Year because we both didn't have anything to do. I'm sad to say that I found the coffee only to be ok, and after just recently discovering { Cupping Room } in Wan Chai, I'm not sure how often I'd be visiting. :(

Highlight of the day was definitely the impromptu photoshoot we did right outside ethos. For ages now I've been wanting to practice my portrait/lifestyle photography, but I can never quite pluck up the courage to ask people to model for me, so it's super exciting whenever Irene asks me to help her take some fun outfit shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment